There is plenty of work to be done, and there are jobs and tasks available for every skill set, age, and level of experience. If you love Camp Little Notch and want to help, consider joining one of our committees and participating in the work of the organization.
- Join the Property Stewards at a Spring or Fall Stewardship Weekend
- Volunteer at one of our sponsored events
- Serve as certified lifeguard or ropes course facilitator
- Work in the kitchen as a cook or kitchen aide
- Lead a workshop, hike, sing-along, or other program activity
- Help with registration and hospitality
- Spend time at camp during the summer program as an official Wood Faerie.
- Represent Camp Little Notch at local camp and recruitment fairs and seasonal fundraisers
Sign up to volunteer at one of these upcoming events:
All Friends Weekend
Be a Short-Term Volunteer (Summer Camp Wood Faerie)
Short-term volunteers are experienced adults whose skills and experience further the camp’s mission, but who, due to time constraints or other obligations, are not able to commit to a full-season staff position. These volunteers assist with administrative, operations and maintenance tasks as needed and appropriate to their skills and experience, and as assigned by the camp director or volunteer coordinator. Short-term volunteers do not supervise campers, but may assist counselors or program staff with activities consistent with their skills/experience, if assigned, and may offer elective activities in their area of expertise as time permits. Volunteers must complete training prior to the beginning of their volunteer session. Reports to camp director. Minimum age 21.
All volunteers must complete a background check each year. Please click here to submit your information. The cost for the background check is $15, payable at the time of submitting your request. Thank you!