It is simple to join or renew your membership! Click here and login or create a new account. Complete the required fields and select the membership option that best suits you (Annual or Lifetime with the applicable payment schedule). Then select and complete the payment method. Be sure to check “Make this payment a recurring payment” if you have selected a Lifetime Membership with a payment option (see details below), then complete the rest of the payment process.
You can check your membership status right here on our website (see below). People who choose to become a Lifetime Member by way of one of our payment plans (see details below) will be listed as an annual member after the initial payment is made. Once the Lifetime Membership is paid in full, the member's name will be moved to the Lifetime Members' list. If you think your name should be listed on either list and it is not, or if you have any questions, please email email@example.com. Annual Memberships expire on December 31st of the current year. Annual Membership payments received during Oct., Nov., or Dec. will carry over through the following year.
We have separate processes for donations and memberships in order to keep accurate records and make sure the funds we receive are directed per our donors' wishes. We no longer assume you want to be a member just because you made a donation to Friends of CLN.
Our online membership process offers many benefits including:
- Individual user accounts -- you will have full access and control over your own account including updating user information, changing donation amounts, updating/changing credit card information, etc.
- You will receive notification when your credit card account is about to expire and when your payment has gone through.
- Clear distinction between donations and memberships.
- Options like scheduling payments, covering the cost of credit card fees, making tribute donations, etc.
Membership Types and Fees
ANNUAL (Individual only)
- $25 per person per calendar year (January 1st - December 31st) paid in a single payment.
LIFETIME (Individual only)
- $500 per person paid in a single lump sum OR paid within the following consecutive monthly installments:
- Two (2) consecutive monthly payments of $250*
- Four (4) consecutive monthly payments of $125*
- Five (5) consecutive monthly payments of $100*
- Ten (10) consecutive monthly payments of $50*
- $5000 per business/corporate entity
*Recurring payments must be setup online during the payment process. Those wishing to make payments toward a Lifetime Membership will be listed as an Annual Member after the first payment is made. Lifetime Memberships go into effect AFTER the $500 is paid in full.
If you prefer to pay by check, you can also follow this payment plan for Lifetime Membership. Please send your check (with a note to inform us of your payment plan, to be completed in consecutive months) to Friends of CLN, 110 Spring Street, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866.
Current Friends of CLN members will have one vote per member at the annual meeting each year, as long as your membership is paid at least 21 days prior to the annual meeting date each year. Friends of CLN members are always welcome to stop in and visit Camp Little Notch. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate your visit with the camp director prior to your arrival.
Beginning January 1, 2018, the cost of membership will increase to:
- $25 Student
- $75 Individual
- $130 Couple
- $150 Family of four; $15 for each additional family member after the first four
- $1,250 Lifetime Membership
The new membership fees come with new member benefits:
- Student member patches
- Member pricing on all events
- One free weekend of open camping each year
- Cling car magnet
New member benefits will apply to all memberships enrolled in the 2018 membership, including annual memberships purchased in December 2017. Current lifetime members will be designated as Charter Members, and will receive the same member benefits as new lifetime members.
In addition to the benefits you receive by becoming a member, your membership fee contributes to our ongoing efforts to maintain, sustain, preserve and promote Camp Little Notch. Thank you for being a Friend of Camp Little Notch.